CoreAxis Learning Solutions Architect (LSA)
We are adding to our growing team.
Please note: This is a remote, permanent role.
The Learning Solution Architect (LSA) joins a dynamic team that collaborates with the CoreAxis business development initiatives team. This L&D expert partners closely with CoreAxis team members to define all aspects of new training projects, including the learning solution(s), timeline, resources, budget, and project plan; to address client needs, challenges and desired outcomes. This individual embodies and presents CoreAxis capabilities and customizes/develops all documentation to initiate and win new projects. The ideal candidate is eager to develop solutions and win business for CoreAxis.
Confidence and expertise in Client Relationship Management, Project Management, and Instructional Design are crucial to this role. Crafting solutions and impacting a lot of projects, but not doing the actual development (e.g. storyboarding, eLearning development) must be appealing. The ability to build organizational trust quickly through client-centered consultation and presenting oneself in a professional, collected manner is extremely important.
- Consulting and Solution Design across all CoreAxis Services (custom eLearning, leadership, OD, etc.)
- Work Effort/Timeline Estimation, Planning, Presentations and Documents (customer demos, proposal writing, RFP management & process, SOW preparation, etc.)
- Project Management for Business Development with new clients and incoming prospects
- Account Management for Business Development with existing clients (growing current client base through relationships, reference-able clients, and global MSAs)
Experience & Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Instructional Design or L&D-related field
- 7+ years of experience in the training/learning field, with a strong understanding of all aspects of blended learning solutions, e-learning design and development, and all services associated with Talent Development and training
- 5+ years of experience working in a consulting environment
- 5+ years of experience working in a client-facing capacity
- Experience in or orientation towards business development
- Expert level with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
Ideal Skill Set
- Digital/Mobile: SEO, websites, landing pages, email, e-books, presentations, infographics, product/service descriptions, campaigns
- Social: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, blogs
- Video: Creative direction, scripts, sourcing stock video, casting and directing talent
- Print: Brochures, one-sheets, sales collateral, magazine ads and articles
- Content strategy: research, content inventories and audits, analysis, advising, branding and key messaging, governance/ecosystem for all platforms
- Data and analytics to measure and drive KPIs
- PR: press releases, case studies, corporate bios
Who You Are
This is the ultimate position for someone who is a consummate instructional designer and project manager, as it encompasses all instructional design and project management skills. This individual must love to craft solutions and strategize to win in competitive bidding situations. This individual is great at building individual and organizational trust quickly by providing client-centered consultation that includes facilitating connections between the client and various CoreAxis team members. This individual is a great presenter who, by their voice, presence, and intelligence, immediately engenders trust with clients on the phone or in-person. This individual must enjoy a challenge and bring a sense of humor and calm demeanor in a timeline-driven environment.
The LSA is involved up-front in crafting solutions with our clients and then hands the project off to the project team. Being consultative and impacting a lot of projects, while not doing the actual development work, must be appealing to you.
CoreAxis is a virtual company with a flexible work schedule.