Are you a caring, experienced mental health professional? Are you passionate about helping others live happy, successful lives?
Come join our team! Thriveworks Counseling is seeking full-time and part-time Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC) to join our growing team of highly talented mental health professionals.
Our mission here at Thriveworks is to help people live happier, healthier, more successful livesor, in other words, thrive! We believe that everyone can benefit from working with a skilled therapist, counselor, or life coach, and strive to ensure that people all across the country have that very opportunity.
Thriveworks is unlike any other therapy practice out there. We provide the scheduling, billing, insurance credentialing, and marketing for our clinicians so that you can focus on what you do best: working with your patients. Additionally, we are extremely selective about who we hire. We aim to employ the best of the best clinicians and support them in their professional journey with the hope that theyll opt to work with us for life.
- Active and unrestricted professional licensure as Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in the state of Massachusetts
- Experience providing psychotherapy to adults, children, adolescents, or couples
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week (part-time)
- Willing to work flexible hours to accommodate client scheduling needs
- Competitive compensation package
- Full clinical caseload typically established within the first 90 days
- No on-call-shifts
- An amazing team culture and clinical support
- Group health and dental insurance benefits
- Disability, life, and liability insurance benefits
- Opportunities to earn CEUs and bonus incentives
- A 401k program with a 3% employer match
- Professional development opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
Successful Thriveworks employees believe in our mission to help people live happy and successful lives. They also embody our core values, of which focus on the importance of adapting, raising the bar, acting with integrity, achieving our goals, and working together. If you think you fit the bill and belong on our team, apply today!