We are looking for an experienced parking manager and assistant manager to join our property in Dallas and Forth Worth to provide management and leadership of a valet parking operation. Experienced managers with a customer-first, attitude are encouraged to apply. * This location is a shuttle location that deals with multiple routes in the Dallas and Fort Worth area. Shuttle experience is required.
Under limited direction, the Parking Manager performs responsible and complex duties in managing a major location for a nationwide parking management company. A parking manager plans, coordinates, directs and reviews the activities of the property; assists in developing location policies, procedures, goals, and objectives; and provides professional and technical staff management.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Manage, implement and supervise all daily parking operations
- Organize, maintain, and reconcile various financial records, both manually and
through automated methods
- Manage claims process, limit and lower liability and maintain overall safety on the property
- Train, supervise, counsel, schedule and evaluate Shuttle staff
- Assist in setup of special event parking programs
- Provide technical assistance and work direction to support personnel
- Up keep and maintenance of the shuttles
- Operate office equipment (e.g., computer terminal and peripheral equipment,
calculator, copier, etc.)
- Prepare and record daily/weekly volume and manager reports
- Work special projects as assigned or required
- Perform activities, functions and other related tasks and duties as assigned or required
- Administer and maintain parking program
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Skilled in maintenance and the up keep of shuttles
- Ability to work all shifts
- Ability to operate a manual transmission vehicle (stick shift)
- Ability to direct the work of others if assigned or required
- Ability to log information and make mathematical computations quickly and
- Knowledge of record-keeping procedures and practices
- Some knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and ordinances related to parking
- Some knowledge of personnel policies and procedures
- Knowledge and ability in the use of a calculator, computer and software applications
- Ability to maintain records and to prepare accurate reports and correspondence
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment and to react with discretion under
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and appropriate relationships with the
public, and medical facility
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or GED equivalent. Prefer at least 1 year of management, operation parking lot experience. *Shuttle Class License required*
Associate or advanced degree is a plus.
The employer is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Parking Veterans LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.