POSITION SUMMARY: The Maintenance Helper provides a variety of standard and unskilled tasks in the maintenance and repair of center grounds and facilities.
1. Works closely with and follows directions from the maintenance director/supervisor;
2. Maintains building and grounds in a clean, safe and orderly condition;
3. Maintains and repairs basic functions of the center as determined by the maintenance director/supervisor;
4. Takes care of the tools and equipment;
5. Makes minor repairs on handrails, windows, flooring, walls, ceilings, beds, wheelchairs, geri-chairs, electrical equipment, sprinkling systems, generators, emergency lighting, fire alarms and extinguishers, changes filters on HVAC equipment, carries, lifts and stocks supplies;
6. Remains on call, when assigned, for 24 hours a day;
7. Assumes supervisor s responsibilities in his/her absence;
8. Puts Customer Service First: Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals needs and rights;
9. Performs other duties as requested.
Lifespan Providence, RI
Digital Federal Credit Union Acton, MA
Dr. Day Care Pawtucket, RI
Wellesley College Wellesley, MA
Restaurant Depot Needham, MA
Community College of Rhode Island Providence, RI
Michael Kors Providence, RI
Lasell College Newton, MA
Navigant Credit Union Cumberland, RI
US Department of Veterans Affairs West Roxbury, MA
Harmony Child Care Chepachet, RI
24 January 2018
There are two types of visa to study in the United States: F and M visas. F1 visa and M1 visa are the two categories of non-immigrant visas that are used by international students to study in the US. International students who come to the US to pursue full time academicsread more..
18 April 2016
Manual testing is the procedure carried to test the product software and its working conditions manually. Developers run these tests on product manually to justify the working of software. It is usally carried out to check whether the final product matches the initial working expectation. Minor deferead more..
02 May 2016
SAP IM stands for SAP Investment Management. To keep stake holders, vendors and senior management happy and focused, the business investment and administration have a key responsibility which is fulfilled by SAP Investment Management module. It is worth chasing module for professionals working withread more..
02 May 2016
SAP LSO stands for SAP Learning Solution. It consists of a Web-based learning portal, course administrator portal, instructor portal, an authoring environment, and training management in the ERP system. It opens the door for development. It can be integrated into company software that is already insread more..