Location: Aurora, CO
Property: Hearthstone at City Center
Property Size: 360 units
Employment Duration: Regular; Full-Time
***HVAC CERTIFICATION IS PREFERRED FOR THIS ROLE***
***2-3 YEARS OF MAINTENANCE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED***
WHO WE ARE: At Steadfast Companies, people are our most valuable asset. We are actively seeking individuals who want to create a better life for themselves and join a team that has made it possible for the company to grow nearly five times its size over the past six years. If youre ready to push yourself and have fun where you work, then Steadfast wants to talk to you. Contact us today to become part of our success story!
WE ARE PASSIONATE: Committed to pursuing excellence, accepting challenges and embracing opportunities to improve efficiencies and produce the highest quality work product possible.
WE ARE DRIVEN: Since 1994, Steadfast Companies has acquired, refurbished or developed over 37,000 apartment homes and currently manages more than 36,000 units across 19 states.
WE ARE FUN: Steadfast associates are competitive and fun-natured, and make the most of the relationships built in and out of the office.
WE ARE CHARITABLE: Associates across the country embrace opportunities to give back within their local communities.
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU:
- Training provided by a veteran Steadfast superstar.
- Reward and recognize your achievements and contributions.
- Be transparent and open.
- Offer comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Match your 401K contributions.
- Encourage time for you with three weeks of paid time off (PTO).
- Give you time with family and friends with company paid holidays.
- Extent Rental Discounts.
- Encourage you to push yourself to the limit and grow personally and professionally.
WHAT YOU WILL DO FOR US:
- Perform maintenance requests for current residents with friendly service and quality workmanship - basic maintenance skills is required.
- Inspect vacated apartment homes and complete make ready checklist.
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor with preventive maintenance and all reporting requirements.
- Ensure timely on-call response.
- Maintain grounds and common areas, including lawns, parking area, and trash pickup.
- Support the office team with various urgent customer service items, including emergency customer service maintenance, special handiwork, and reasonable modification requests.
- Bring service with a smile at all times, partnered with a can-do attitude.
- Extensive plumbing experience is preferred.
- HVAC certification preferred.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US:
- Connect with us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SteadfastManagementCo
- Learn more about our leadership team: www.steadfastliving.com/leadership
- Read our reviews on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Steadfast-Companies-Reviews-E341933.htm