BAE Systems Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) is seeking a Malware Analyst / Digital Forensic Investigator to join a world-class, highly dynamic team responsible for intrusion detection and incident response across dozens of countries. This is an opportunity to join a high performing team with a focus on the prevention and detection of nation-state cyber threats. Responsibilies include malware analysis, digital forensics, monitoring and investigating host events, and creating and tuning signatures. This is an Mid/Senior level position, part of the Malware Analysis and End-point Threat Detection Team.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor s Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Forensics, or similar field or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years working experience.
- Knowledge of static and dynamic malware analysis techniques.
- Experience with reverse engineering using debuggers and disassemblers (OllyDbg, IDA Pro, etc).
- Experience with Virtualization (VMWare, VirtualBox, etc).
- Experience with Regular Expressions and Yara signatures.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Experience with disk imaging and performing forensic investigations with tools such as FTK Imager and Autopsy.
- Experience with enterprise security tools such as FireEye Endpoint Security, McAfee Endpoint Security, Carbon Black, etc.
- Experience with monitoring and creating content for a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution such as ArcSight, McAfee ESM, Splunk Enterprise Security, etc.
About BAE Systems, Inc.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.