Chenega Professional & Technical Services (CPTS) is seeking a Management Analyst IV to support the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Training Division (TD). The Management Analyst IV shall assist in processing all conference and training event requests for the entire FBI and processing requests for every event occurring at the FBI Academy including scheduling, lodging and registration, transportation, concierge/customer service and photography. All events must be processed in accordance with all applicable laws as well as all DOJ and FBI policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
- Independently conduct, review, and analyze market surveys for appropriate geographical location, conference sites, lodging, transportation, and other specialized requirements for each requested event.
- Review financial documentation to ensure all requirements met are in compliance with all applicable laws, policies, and procedures prior to submission for final approval.
- Coordinate all aspects of administrative and logistical support for conference and events, to include but not limited to, transportation requirements, lodging/accommodations, meals, breaks, etc.
- Assist in the design, development, documentation, and implementation of new processes, to include IT solutions, as directed by the Team Lead.
- Adhere to established quality control standards and procedures.
- Coordinate with the Team Lead any events that must be submitted for DOJ approval.
- Coordinate with FBI Finance Division units as required in processing FBI conferences and events.
- Collect and analyze operational processes for possible alternatives and improvements.
- Conduct studies of work processes and procedures to identify and resolve problems by making tentative recommendations for improvement.
- Audit requests for operational travel to ensure compliance with all applicable DOJ and FBI policies and procedures.
- Compile reports related to conferences and events.
- Respond to data calls related to conferences and events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience in providing technical, managerial, administrative, and/or project support.
- Active Top Secret security clearance is required.
- Experience in event and/or conference planning and coordination.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to prepare and modify documents; to include correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and e-mails.
- Strong verbal communication skills; able to conduct Executive level briefings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Experienced in gathering, reviewing, and analyzing data to predict needs and make enhancement recommendations.
- Strong problem-solving skills, research skills, and attention to detail.
- Project management experience, either as a project lead or contributor.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others.
- Experience in the prioritization of projects.
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledNative preference under PL 93-638. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Recruiter Anne Goldberg