Overview What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them in an exciting, fast-paced enviornment that fosters intellectual growth and reqards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliever on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all end of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us. Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in a technical consulting, solution architect, or presales engineering role
- 10+ years of experience in designing, implementation, or consulting with production-scale applications in a regulated, secure environment
- 5+ years of experience developing and delivering Cloud IaaS strategies using industry leading platforms, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Rackspace, and/or VMware
- Experience in building relationships with senior public sector clients resulting in the capture and delivery of large transformation engagements
- Ability to serve as a strategic advisor to senior public sector clients for the development of Cloud transformation roadmaps
- Ability to show a demonstrated track record of building and setting Cloud architecture strategies and prosecuting opportunities
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification (Associate Architect, Associate Developer or similar)
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- AWS Professional Certification (Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer, Big Data or similar)
- This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Disclaimer Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at [email protected]
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Student Loan Paydown
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program