Duties and Responsibilities: Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Creating and documenting detailed functional specifications based on business requirements.
- Creating and reviewing functional and technical documentation.
- Creating and aligning test cases and test data requirements.
- Executing test cases and documenting results according to test plan.
- Facilitating knowledge transfer from the developer/system integrator to ALDI.
- Developing and maintaining the software template as a member of the global design authority.
- Supporting change management and international rollouts.
- Optimizing business processes through innovative IT-design.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or a related field.
- Expertise and a minimum of 5 years of experience in at least one of the following standard software solutions: SAP (Ariba, Forecasting & Replenishment, CAR, S4HANA, FI/CO, Hybris), Salesforce, Adobe (Campaign, Target, Audience Manager, Analytics).
- Experience with ERP migrations.
- Experience working for large multinational organization.
- Experience in working with multiple & senior level executives.
- Experience in requirement engineering and demand management.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Project management experience preferred.
Job Qualifications: Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
- Strong communication and cooperation skills.
- Knowledge of the strategy, organizational authority, interdependence of job duties, systems, and services of the company.
- Ability to recommend, interpret, and apply operating policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of business system environments and processing requirements.
- Understands overall data flow from user specifications considering all input and output, hardware, software, and the operating environment.
- Knowledge of computer hardware components and their function relative to the overall operation of the equipment.
- Knowledge of the functions and purposes of software in a personal/network computer environment for organizing and analyzing files and information.
- Ability to define specifications from user requirements.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Establishes goals and works towards achievement.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
- Develops rapport, trust, and open communication that enhances the growth and job performance of direct reports.
- Ability to facilitate group involvement when conducting meetings.
- Negotiation, conflict management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to evaluate work performance and motivate behavior change among direct reports when necessary.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
Travel: • 1-2 year expatriation assignment to Germany mandatory with ability to travel internationally. Travel to Austria likely.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
- Life and AD&D Insurance for Eligible Employees
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our IT Department supports every part of our organization and has national and international components, but we see ourselves as ONE Team and ONE IT. Our team of IT managers, analysts, and specialists drive innovation and lend their expertise to our people across the entire company, building careers that are both challenging and rewarding.
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.