At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world s top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager/Senior Manager to join our Tax Ignition practice.
- Prepare analyses of existing tax data for purposes of process re-design and technology implementation
- Perform conversion of accounting data from existing systems to new systems, including reconciliations of data between prior and successor systems
- Implement improved processes for tax reporting and/or tax compliance
- Implement one or more of the ONESOURCE or CORPTAX suite of tax products
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Manager:
- Develop and maintain project plans and other project management functions, including liaising with client project teams and developing, motivating, and training staff-level team members
- Build and manage client relationships
- A minimum of five years of a combination of corporate tax and tax technology experience gained in a well-regarded audit, tax, or advisory services firm, corporation, or technology service provider
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited college/university; Licensed CPA, J.D., LL.M, or certified in one or more technology applications such as Thomson, SAP, or Hyperion (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn t currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Experience in data acquisition or extraction from enterprise systems such as SAP, Oracle, and PeopleSoft; experience managing and manipulating data using Microsoft Access, including structuring data for transfer and load to recipient systems, tax process design, and documentation
- Experience in implementing the ONESOURCE/CORPTAX suite of products
- Demonstrated application of analytical skills to perform calculations and articulate issues of average complexity
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to work well both autonomously and collaboratively
Additional Qualifications for Manager:
- A minimum of eight years of a combination of corporate tax and tax technology experience in an audit, tax, or advisory services firm, corporation, law firm, or other service provider
- Well-established track record of business development
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.