Responsible for supplier development and supplier quality initiatives for the Devens BMS Site. Responsible for Global Product Development & Supply (GPS) support for identified GPS Devens Site, not limited to: product sourcing support; Early product quality planning; implementation of Global Supplier Quality Process (supplier assessment/evaluation), source selection support risk mitigation. This position must comply with all Security guidelines, Environmental Health and Safety regulations and the current Good Manufacturing Practices required by the job function.
1. Leads the supplier process capability, supplier performance monitoring (Including Score Card support), and concern resolution process leadership; support implementation of Supplier Quality and Development Procedures, as applicable; introduction of Lean principles and coordination with Global Quality, R&D, Manufacturing Technology, and Supply Chain organizations, as appropriate.
2. Ensures compliance of processes and procedures. Additionally, strategic development and implementation of programs and policies to insure continuous improvement of supplier development & quality.
3. Provides support training and development of root cause and corrective action planning, and Lean principles.
4. Improves quality levels of purchased materials to achieve quality metric goals through coordination of supplier workshops, improvement meetings, etc.
5. Implements processes and procedures to address supplier performance deficiencies.
6. Manages critical supplier issues. Involve the greater organization as appropriate.
7. Acts as the Supplier Development & Performance Management liaison between GPS Site Operations, Manufacturing Technologies, Global Quality and supplier leadership personnel.
8. Supports Total Cost of Quality / Ownership goals and initiatives to achieve cost reduction initiatives.
9. Ensures compliance to ISO/cGMP practices and procedures and regulatory/FDA requirements.
Phillips-Medisize Clinton, MA
Pierbridge WiseTech Global Marlborough, MA
HDI Shrewsbury, MA
St. Mark's School Southborough, MA
Genesis Rehab Services Chelmsford, MA
TJX Corporate Marlborough, MA
Recovery Centers of America Westminster, MA
HDI Marlborough, MA
Fred C. Church Insurance Lowell, MA
Horizon Executive Solutions Lowell, MA
Brookdale Senior Living N Chelmsford, MA
02 May 2016
SAP SRM stands for SAP Supplier Relationship Management. This application connects a company with supply base which allows multiple level suppliers and manufacturers to work together and to reduce the cost of sold goods. It creates a common frame of reference to eread more..
28 August 2018
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) provides the “cap-gap” of employment authorization which means it allows an extension of an eligible F-1 student's status to see through the gap between the end of their student OPT status and the commenceread more..
06 September 2018
Donald Trump's View on Immigration and Immigration Policy Summary Donald Trump Immigration policy specifically focused on illegal immigration to the United States, and was used as a signature issue of U.S. President Donald Trump's presidread more..
19 April 2016
DOT NET says “Coding is Rhyme”. The basic design principles of this course include performance, security, interoperability, memory management, portability, interdependence and simplified deployment. DOT NET course familiarizes and teaches the use of Microsoft’s Visual Web Developer and crearead more..