Reading Rock+CCL – Columbus, OH
Reading Rock is a family-owned manufacturer and supplier of building materials for over 70 years. Joining the Reading Rock team means working and winning through our core values of ROCKS (R*esponsibility, Openness & Honesty, Continuous Improvement and Communication, Know the Customer, external & internal, S*afety is a Lifestyle, not a slogan!). Our mission is We strengthen American communities through exceptional building materials and services -- engineered with pride from our families to yoursthe right products, on time, every time! Our purpose to support the Rett Syndrome and allows the team to help those who cant help themselves. We are looking to grow our existing business through organic and inorganic growth and are investing in people, processes and systems
- Responsible to drive, disseminate, and follow up with Residential Home Builders, GC s, and Multi Family Developers for the Columbus area market. Products include thin veneer stone, cast stone, masonry, brick, thin brick and hardscape products.
- Sell current and prospective customers within the guidelines established in the budget and territory requirements outlined in the Priority Objectives.
- Act as conduit between local residential construction groups and operations group with regards to pricing, transmittals, project scheduling and market needs
- Provide effective presentations, training, and coordination of all product sales and potential installed sales.
- Identify potential customers and influencers within assigned business segment and prepare quarterly reports for discussion with your Supervisor
- Identify new market opportunities/penetration with all products.
- Report project issues with Customer Concern Form. Initial customer concerns or product problems to be inspected and resolve within company SOP
- Assist in accounts receivable collection as required to resolve customer issues or slow pay
- Make FOCUS touches according to FOCUS objectives.
- Work within SOP s established by Reading Rock+CCL for order process.
- Provide all product users with required information to ensure customer compliance
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, cubic footage calculations, margin, circumference, volume and other calculations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
- 5 to 7 years experience building material construction sales with emphasis on residential and multi family construction.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
We Offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package Reading Rock is a family owned and operated company that offers a fun, faced pace environment working alongside energetic and talented associates. We offer:
- Opportunities for Growth
- Flexible Schedule
- Diverse Workforce
- We offer a comprehensive Benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with Company Match
- Salary & Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Relevant: 3 years (Required)