The Market Research Associate works on a variety of consumer and business research projects within Kentucky and all over the United States.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is:
- Currently enrolled in, or a recent graduate of, a marketing or social sciences degree program.
- Seeking to learn all aspects of marketing research as a means for entering and/or furthering their career in the marketing research field
- Recruiting respondents to participate in paid focus group discussions and other in-person market research tests
- Conducting mystery shops at various businesses to evaluate customer service delivery
- Assisting in other areas as needed
Skills & Traits Needed:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to accurately record information
- Able to follow instructions
- Enjoy public contact & working with people
Days & Hours:
This is a part time position. Flexible, depending on project requirements.
Being part of our team involves hard work and dedication to our mission to help our clients succeed. In turn, we provide a workplace that encourages personal and professional growth.
NOTICE: The Matrix Group, Inc., is an At-Will, Equal Opportunity Employer: Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin, as well as discrimination on the basis of age against persons between the ages of 40 and 64 inclusive. Federal regulations also prohibit government contractors from discrimination on the basis of handicap. Additionally, some state and city legislation prohibits discrimination because of age, handicap, marital status, sexual preference, race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Consult competent counsel for more interpretation.