Online,Online,,DBACJ Auto GroupCalifornia, Arizona, Illinois 2-3,,,,o2o
:Marketing Specialist Intern
:Estimated 3-5 hour per week
The Marketing and Sales Intern will be primarily responsible for overseeing and evaluating market research and adjusting sales and marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Assists in monitoring and maintaining the communitys appearance mainly over internet and social media.
- Promoting brand image and explain to customers how our business model can help them find the most cost-effective car.
- Generate lead to assigned customer service specialist or direct customer to use online chatting system.
- Perform all other steps of the post-sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Bachelor degree or current students with more than six months of study in United States.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin.
- CPT eligible.
- Working remotely ( multiple phone call conferences may be required every month ).
- Commission based no upper limit.
- One on one training and opportunities to learn about the insights and trend of the auto industry.
- Reimbursement of transportation and all other necessary cost.
- Rotational program among all locations during long holidays.
- Representing company to attend local events and activities.
(Job Description,Handshake Job ID#1218252)
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $300.00 to $5,000.00 /month
Humatics - Boston, MA
Nexcelom Bioscience LLC - Lawrence, MA
New Repertory Theatre - Watertown, MA
RevoluSun - Burlington, MA
Panorama Education - Boston, MA