Guild Mortgage Company, closing loans and opening doors since 1960. As a mortgage banking firm we are dedicated to serving the home owner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry.
The Marketing Automation Specialist plays an important role in the organization by performing a variety of activities directly related to primarily to the organizations Retail Marketing functions. The role is responsible for, under general direction, for the companys Retail marketing automation on behalf of all originators and other internal clients. This role is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining workflows for automated email/direct mail/ print, social and video campaigns, and for performance metrics to aid in the enhancement of content for target engagement and conversion.
- Manage and enhance all our automation platforms linked to the SFDC CRM to deliver a great experience for our retail originators, other internal departments and end customers. These platforms include, but are not limited to Pardot, PrintSF, Social Studio, BombBomb and Events
- Collaborate with Guild Salesforce team, IT developers, and marketing team to successfully execute on project requests, ensure marketing automation best practices, and capture feedback for platform and process enhancements.
- Manage and create formats for dashboards, reports, forms, templates, layouts and provide business insights from dashboard metrics, continuously monitoring data quality and integrity.
- Support, enhance and modify Drip Campaigns to enhance, replace or add messaging as needed, based on field feedback and campaign performance.
- Troubleshoot any reported errors, ensuring that campaigns fire as designed, opt-outs are processed successfully, and correct variable fields are being used for personalization.
- Create landing pages to support all lead generation activities.
- Drive end-user adoption of Marketing Automation Stack through documentation, support and training of new and current employees.
- Develop accurate reports and dashboards and ensure timely distribution to key stakeholders.
- Document and lead train the trainer sessions for marketing automation reporting and dashboard creation around platform adoption, emails, events, user creation, troubleshooting, and overall system enhancement.
- Assist in the administration and troubleshooting of all platforms including Pardot, PrintSF, BombBomb, and Events platform
- Build new campaign workflows for drip campaigns, including targeting and timing logic, if/then scenarios that include more targeted workflows based on responsive behavior, call-to action logic, from logic and automated tasks.
- Administer scheduled sends to mass email distributions for Servicing business.
- Identify process improvements in the CRM function and work with all appropriate individuals to implement those improvements.
- Perform all administration functions such as security user management, profiles, roles, permissions, workflows and assignment rules for automation platforms
- Become closely familiar with Guilds Marketing and business processes and cross-functional operations.
- Perform as primary point of contact for day to day user requests.
- Responsible for correcting any data issues within the system and keeping the application up to date, including system upgrades.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree, along with 4 to 6 years of strong Salesforce, Pardot administration and Events Automation experience required. Commensurate experience with other enterprise-level marketing automation (Pardot, Eloqua) may be considered.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; high proficiency in Excel and flowcharting tools.
- Expert knowledge of CAN-SPAM and opt- in and opt-out practices.
- Strong communication experience and problem-solving skills with demonstrated success in effectively driving results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines without direct supervision.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service within a team environment.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- No direct or indirect reports.
- Travel: 2-5%
- Physical: Work is primarily sedentary; mobility in an office setting.
- Manual Dexterity: Frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
- Audio/Visual: Ability to accurately interpret sounds and associated meanings at a volume consistent with interpersonal conversation. Regularly required to accurately perceive, distinguish and interpret information received visually and through audio; e.g., words, numbers and other data broadcasted aloud/viewed on a screen, as well as print and other media.
- Environmental: Office environment no substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Guild offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
Guild Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.