MARKETING & BRAND MANAGER
KENTECH CONSULTING INC – Chicago, IL
You will raise our company s social presence exponentially by creating vertical markets in both the private and government space for our investigative background screening solutions. You understand our customers journey to provide incremental value to intuitively compel our subscribers toward engagement and ultimately conversion.
You understand strategic utilization of the right social platforms and content to send to the right people at the right time, both for conversion and to boost content sharing. You are highly sophisticated and technology savvy to help with robust integrations and segmentations.
You are the walking, talking and thinking brand ambassador that will help strategize the development and implementation of brand messaging to both internal (employees) / external customers as well as the community at large. You are a creative with a gifted eye for sourcing & producing original video content. You are the consummate story pitcher to media outlets and events evangelizing the KENTECH brand and position whenever possible.
- Creatie and execute inbound and outbound marketing strategies that drive at least $2M+ of revenue from new business each year and support existing business growth. Come to the table with a deep understanding of our market to create ever-evolving strategies to engage with our existing audience and bring new audiences into the funnel.
- Curate and positively engage new markets utilizing KENTECH s social media accounts that include but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog, Vlogs and Pinterest.
- Ensure consistency in messaging style across all medium including social media, website, print etc.
- Crysalize Brand Messaging and manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including template design, calls-to-action, and content used in email sends.
- Responsible for running A/B tests and reporting on results, ensuring tracking codes are properly placed and functioning, and other back-end technical tasks.
- Writing press releases/Blog Post.
- Excellent research skills that produces and positively moves the needle.
- Identify and pitch Company Coverage with online/print/ and TV coverage.
- Identify networking sponsorship opportunities and follow up with contact to build on relationships for executives.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website/mobile interactions (content, site page visits, app usage etc.).
- 4+ years experience leading email marketing efforts through marketing automation/mobile engagement technology
- Track record of successfully marketing B2B ideally with a background in software or digital product development
- Proven track record of increasing customer reach and engagement. Must be able to provide samples to substantiate work.
- Proficient in SalesForce/Pardot inbound marketing automation, blogging & engagement software features in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into engaged users, and then engage them (using robust workflows) into converted customers and then repeat users and advocates.
- Comfortable with doing website re-design, SQL and advanced coding of emails that require integrations with APIs. (Including but not limited to: CSS, HTML, etc.)
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Excellent communicator, writer and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- BA/BS in Marketing or Business or equivalent work experience
- Passionate self starter, problem solver, eager to dive in and learn and get work done.
Please provide a cover letter along with a resume to be considered.
KENTECH offers competive compensation and seeks to promote an optimal balance of work and personal development.
Here s a sample of just some of the benefits offered:
- Competitive health, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Vacation and Major Holiday including a personal day
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Weekly Bonus Perk Rewards provided by your Peers
- Flannel Thursday s / Casual Fridays
- Company Outing & Events
- Leadership, Skills & Cross Training
- 1st Notice on all Job Openings
- Peer Development
- Company Wide Training and Support