Marketing Campaigns Manager
L.E.K. Consulting – Boston, MA
The Marketing Campaigns Manager is responsible for L.E.K.s industry marketing efforts in the Americas region, primarily for the Consumer and Industrials sectors. Working closely with members of the marketing team and other stakeholders, this role will develop and execute the sector marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is a services and industry marketing expert, with a background in the principles of thought leadership marketing. The Marketing Campaigns Manager will report to the Sr. Director of Content Marketing, and is responsible for developing sector thought leadership, digital content campaigns, and other content distribution and marketing programs. The role will collaborate with others on the global marketing team on social media and digital communications, email marketing, paid media, public relations and event management.
- Develop and execute thought leadership marketing campaigns for the firms Americas (U.S. and Brazil) region
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to produce a broad range of white papers and other content assets (e.g. video, LinkedIn blogs, infographics), including partnering with sector operations and knowledge management teams to draw out intellectual capital.
- Provide writing and editing support on white papers, other proprietary thought leadership, web, email and social media copy, blog posts, bylined articles and video scripts.
- Ensure campaigns are aligned with brand standards, firm messaging and positioning.
- Manage distribution of sector content and thought leadership through multiple channels across the marketing mix, primarily digital.
- Oversee production of thought leadership videos.
- Collaborate with the business development team to provide sales enablement support, deliver marketing assets for 1:1 marketing, track leads and support other marketing and business development initiatives.
- Coordinate with other team members on social media and email marketing outreach.
- Provide other general marketing program management support as requested.
- Track and report on marketing metrics and progress against the plans.
- 7-10 years integrated marketing experience in a professional services firm, agency or other business-to-business organization.
- Bachelor s degree required. Masters degree in marketing a plus.
- Strong research, writing, editing and proofreading skills, especially in thought leadership and digital formats.
- Deep knowledge of digital content channels and concepts of content and thought leadership marketing.
- Strong record of owning campaigns, planning and leading multiple projects, with flawless execution that drives results and delivers to tight deadlines.
- High energy; ability to collaborate and build strong relationships across the organization and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of a professional services firm culture and organization, knowledge of and experience in the Consumer and Industrials sectors preferred.
- A blend of innovation and creativity, along with understanding of core business issues and key business drivers.
- Excellent communications, organizational and presentation skills.
- Maturity to maintain poise under pressure, advise senior executives and manage competing priorities.
- Willingness to be proactive in bringing new, innovative ideas to the table and executing new programs.
- Critical thinker, creative problem solver and attention to detail and quality.
- Knowledge of marketing technologies including CRM, marketing automation (Hubspot preferred), social media platforms and Google Analytics. Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) and video production software (e.g. Adobe Premiere) a plus.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess eligibility to work in the United States
L.E.K. Consulting offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
L.E.K Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer