Pierce Atwood – Boston, MA
Current Opening: Marketing Coordinator - Boston, MA
The Marketing Coordinator plays a key role on our marketing and business development team by coordinating and executing multiple projects while interacting with attorneys across all offices and practices and supporting the marketing managers and the CMO. The type of work runs the gamut from marketing to sales support to communications. This includes such areas as the firm s advertising campaigns, social media programs, website updates, pitches, RFPs, CRM related work, events, and market research. This position is a member of a 6 person marketing and business development team. The team works together closely and collaboratively on a daily basis. The right person will enjoy multi-tasking and a wide range of assignments. This position is located in Boston, MA. Occasional interoffice travel is required.
- Assist in designing ads and generating ad copy.
- Coordinate sponsorships with outside organizations.
- Maintain ad placement and creative schedule and contribute to creative strategy.
- Assist in coordinating Chambers and Best Lawyers submissions.
- Handle reprints and permissions of published material.
- Produce and distribute certain firm alerts.
- Coordinate business development events.
- Coordinate reports for practice group leaders and partners.
- Assist with social media program.
- Produce certain collateral materials.
- Produce Occasional PPT presentations.
- Use firms CMS for website updates, revisions, and postings.
- Produce basic proposals and pitches and contribute to custom pitches.
- Help with onboarding new attorneys.
- Coordinate shoots with photographers and videographers.
- Serve as marketing liaison for certain practice groups.
- Additional tasks as assigned by the marketing and business development team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Four year degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Previous experience in Marketing, Sales Support or Communications.
- Law firm, or professional services firm, experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion in written and verbal communication.
- High degree of professionalism and recognition that role represents the firm in all communications and interactions with others.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to use PowerPoint, Word, and Excel effectively. Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Graphic design skills a plus.
- Facility with social media programs and blogging programs.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to Heather Higgins at [email protected]