Do you want to gain valuable skills and experience working as a contractor?
ACCENTURE CONTRACTOR EXCHANGE Solves clients toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, operations and security. Develop and enhance your skills and experience, working across diverse teams, projects, and industries.
We are in search of a Marketing Program Manager to support our Financial Services group
- Design and implement targeted Financial Services insight-driven, content-led marketing campaigns, working with business and marketing leadership.
- Work with leadership, agencies and marketing team specialists to delivery high ROI marketing programs to drive sales
- Improve marketing s contribution to lead generation by shifting the focus of our marketing activities further down the sales funnel
- Working with sales leads to develop powerful new ways of engaging key clients, decision-makers and industry influencers
- Optimize our marketing programs and client engagement using our business intelligence tools and reports
- Development and delivery of account level marketing programs based on priority clients
- 4-year degree or equivalent Minimum
- Insurance and Financial Services Industry knowledge
- Content development with targeted messaging reflecting client priorities
- Extensive digital/social media marketing experience
- Insight-driven marketing skills
- Leadership presence and negotiation skills
- Campaign planning
- Project management
- Storytelling/Message Development
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.