Job Summary: Accenture Interactive Digital Marketing Services professionals help our clients achieve increased operational efficiency and effectiveness for direct marketing communications. In addition, our professionals design marketing programs that help our clients achieve their acquisition, growth and retention objectives across B2C, B2B and B2B2C business models. These technologies typically include campaign management, lead and/or loyalty management, content management, and data management solutions. The Marketing Services Campaign Project Manager assists in planning and executing marketing strategies on behalf of our clients, as well as drive operational efficiencies. They work closely with Customer Marketing Strategy and the Campaign Technology Lead to ensure successful execution, monitoring and campaign reporting. Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinates campaign timelines for the client and manage client expectations throughout delivery
- Participant in weekly, monthly, and quarterly client meetings sharing operational reporting, KPIs, and drives project improvement opportunities
- Collaborates with Customer Marketing Strategy and Planner, Release teams, Client and related Marketing Services teams to ensure successful campaign execution
- Recognizes opportunities for expansion of existing services and/or potential for new services; leverages SMEs across the organization to aide in sales opportunities
- Evaluates and streamlines business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness as it relates to campaign operations and execution
- Participates in strategic planning meetings with the client and manages resource utilization and forecasting demand; ability to prioritize based on clients business goals
- Participates in knowledge sharing across the Marketing Services practice, specifically with other Campaign Program Managers
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing delivery roles within Direct Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Service Provider, Marketing Agency, and/or Marketing Operations to include:
- Experience working in various Campaign Management Tool(s) including building and executing campaigns of varying complexities
- Understanding of leading practices in email marketing
- Understanding of integrated marketing across the entire prospect and customer lifecycle, and how marketing strategy, customer data, segments, channel, creative, content, and offers interact to drive desired business outcomes
- Understanding of marketing strategy with strong background in targeting, segmentation, test/control design, and campaign analytics/reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate project requirements, communicate project status, and interface with internal and external team members
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to lead across a team of marketing services and campaign execution professionals
- Comfortable leading a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities and a high volume of projects
- Ability to evaluate concepts and present recommendations to senior leadership
WHERE YOU LIVE: Boston
CALL TO ACTION Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is herewhats stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.