Etekcity is an e-commerce retailer, IoT company, and family of successful household brands. We wouldnt be surprised if you have one of our Levoit air purifiers in your living room or one of our Cosori air fryers en route in an Amazon package. Or maybe youre really techy and youve set up several Voltson WiFi outlets at home with our app, VeSync.
Though were a young and energetic company, weve had tremendous success, and were constantly growing our team. As we garner more and more industry attentionjust check out our awards from CES Innovation, iF Design, IGA, and Red Dotwe also need driven and talented people to join our team.
That brings us to you, and what youd receive working here. We boast a diverse workplace, amazing benefits, and lots of free food from our in-house R&D kitchen. Our employees are smart and hardworking individuals with great ownership over their projectstheyre confident in their work, yet know how to collaborate with open ears and a spirit of learning. If youre down-to-earth, approachable, and easy to strike up a conversation with like they are, this might be a great fit for you since work culture is a point of extreme pride and importance to us.
Were building our US marketing team and were looking for a sharp, enthusiastic, and high-EQ individual who will drive our content strategy across multiple platforms and marketplaces. As our Digital Marketing Specialist, youd be one of the key factors in implementing, brainstorming, developing, improving, and strategizing all marketing efforts. If youve built campaigns, created original content, and executed organic/paid marketing strategies, thats a huge plus. As part of our overall marketing team, your collaboration with designers and writers must be on point to ensure seamless coordination and top-notch results.
This role best suits someone whos optimistic, savvy in digital marketing, and adept at problem-solvingif theres an obstacle, youre already coming up with more solutions. Youre great at planning, yet you can also strategically handle execution. Youre self-driven and excited to elevate our brands to the next level. Hungry to demonstrate your grit and make a difference? Wed love to hear from you.
- Create and manage e-commerce digital marketing calendar and materials: email blasts, content, visuals, and promotional materials
- Develop video and animated/motion content for websites and social media platforms
- Implement marketing campaigns by identifying the content type, best release time, and best distribution platforms to maximize campaign results
- Work towards ongoing search optimization and ROI maximization
- Identify and monitor key SEO KPIs, such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, etc.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO/SEM and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Ensure that guidelines for the tone, style, and voice of all brand content are well-aligned
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure content is consistent and compelling across all platforms
- Utilize the available digital communication platforms to acquire new audiences and retain existing followers/subscribers
- Conduct market/competitor research on best practices and industry standards
- Review proposed marketing plans from overseas branches to ensure culture and brand image are aligned
- Optimize brand websites and its landing pages to best support the overall marketing direction
- Update and maintain e-commerce sites to address any UI/UX issues and recommend marketing content updates
- Measure and analyze all executed marketing efforts
- Prepare and present reports regularly on campaign efforts
- Manage and build a library of marketing materials
- Applicable knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and digital production
- Proven experience in delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Must have one year of professional experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated understanding of digital content distribution strategy across various channels and platforms
- Deep understanding of different types of marketing tactics and the willingness to try new, unconventional marketing strategies
- Ability to execute creative and innovative ideas
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the companys success
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage priorities
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts, social media, and SEO best practices
- Able to use and take advantage of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMRush to evaluate marketing efforts
- Data-driven mindset and understanding of how to measure the performance of various types of content marketing programs
- Hypothesis-driven approach to growth and capability to identify new tactics and opportunities
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills and efficient personal project management over priorities and deadlines
- Knowledge of retail and/or e-commerce is preferred
Job Type: Full-time