Chiro Praise – St. Louis, MO
We are looking for a marketing professional who is ready to join the fastest growing marketing and advertising agency in town!!!!!
WHY IS CHIROPRAISE SO SPECIAL?
- Yup, we are niched in HARD as the only full-service marketing/advertising agency for Chiropractors! We are PASSIONATE about what we do. We are making chiropractic great again while helping to save lives!
- If you like the corporate feel, you will HATE us. We work virtually through the week except on SUPER TUESDAYS. We spend that day together...train together, report wins together, solve problems together, have lunch (provided) together, laugh together....ok it is not as cultish as it sounds.
- We work with the latest tools and trends in marketing that get RESULTS.
- We are mostly digital but mix in some traditional as well to have the perfect blend.
- We are GROWING so fast that we are booking clients in the FUTURE! Our business is only limited by the amount of talent we can add to our team and we are hiring for a few positions right now. Get in NOW to be part of this wild ride of growth!
WHAT S THE CATCH?
We have such a rock star team, we don t want to screw it up! We are looking to suck STL dry of its finest marketing talent! We are only really looking for people who are really passionate about what they do and getting results. Having agency experience and wearing a lot of the hats is pretty important.
WHAT IS A CLIENT STRATEGIST?
They are THE point person and partner for our doctor clients. The strategist will help LEAD these doctors to victory and check off their growth goals. They guide them through our proven process and answer all the questions along the way via phone calls and emails. They direct the rest of the team (graphics, FB, copywriting, video editing, web development, etc..) and make sure project are moving along on time and getting traction. Sort of a mini project manager while having excellent communication and leadership skills.
GIVE ME A BORING LIST!
- Exceptional customer service
- Bubbly positive people-person personality
- Marketing Strategy
- Work independently from home
- Facebook advertising Skills
- Email marketing knowledge
- Copywriting knowledge (persuasive and editorial)
- SEO basics
- YouTube basics
- Deep Digital marketing knowledge
- Lead generation expert
- Stat Nerd
- Single point of contact and accountability
- Attention to detail
- Have a thirst for knowledge
- Goes the extra mile for clients
- Glass ALWAYS half full attitude
- Self Starter/Self Disciplined
- Love to help a team member out
- Start Strong, Finish Strong
- Highly Organized * Communication
TALK NERDY TO ME
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Sheets (Apps)
- Just to name a few
Job Type: Full-time