At Metaformers, marketing is about understanding people/our clients and building awareness about how our consulting services can satisfy their business needs. Combination of remote an travel. HQ in Reston VA.
Qualified candidates must have work history in our technology industry. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Were looking for an experienced and versatile marketing specialist who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns working closely with the Sales and Management teams. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you. This is a proactive hands-on role for our team.Objectives of this Role:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- As the content strategist you will actively run the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- As the project manager you will plan, oversee and document all aspects of the project to make certain it is completed on time and within scope/budget.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, social media platforms and video assets.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Ability to Manage conferences, including lead up campaigns, execution of conference, and follow up campaigns to develop MQLs in coordination with sales SQLs based on team developed personas.
Skills and Qualifications:Bachelors degree, or equivalent experience in marketing and business communications.Excellent written and verbal communication skillsProven experience developing marketing content, plans and campaignsProficiency with online marketing and social media strategyStrong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skillsMetrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativityExperience with marketing automation and CRM toolsBackground in using SEO and SEM tacticsWillingness and ability to travel
Preferred Qualifications:Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platformsEstablished press and media contacts Metaformers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Metaformers does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.