Thrive Counseling Center, LLC is a growing and expanding practice looking for passionate and exceptional mental health professionals to join our team. This position allows you to focus your time on providing therapy and counseling services. We provide complete administrative, marketing, insurance, and billing support.
We currently serve a wide variety of individuals, couples, children, and families. Our mental health clinicians appreciate the opportunity to work with different types of clients depending on their clinical interests and niche areas of practice in counseling.
Thrive Counseling Center is a warm, family-friendly work environment. Our model of care reflects a strong commitment to both client satisfaction as well as the happiness of our clinicians.
We are currently looking for the following mental health professionals:
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Licensed Independent Social Worker
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
And especially those with the following areas of specialization:
- Marriage and Couples therapist -we are looking for a therapist who has the experience and interest in working with our couples with a theoretically grounded approach to couples/marriage therapy. Our ideal candidates will have training and experience in working with couples for at least 1 year in clinical practice.
- Child, Adolescent, and Family therapist -we are looking for a therapist who has experience and interest in working with children/adolescents, and their families who are struggling with family systems issues, behavioral issues, anxiety, depression, relational and situational trauma, ADHD, Autism spectrum disorders, and other associated challenges. Our ideal candidate will have training and experience working with children and their families for at least 1 year in clinical practice
- Trauma Informed therapist (for adults, teens, and/or children) -we are looking for a therapist who has a deep grounding in their trauma informed theoretical approaches to working with adults and/or adolescents. Experience and comfort working with EMDR, or Lifespan Integration, or Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, or Somatic approaches, is desired, but not required.
What we offer:
* Immediate referralsand the opportunity to develop your practice to the size you prefer. From part time (minimum 15 hours) to full time, we will fill your schedule for you.
* Fully functioning office environment: Use of up and running fully furnished, ADA accessible office spaces, HIPAA compliant computers, waiting room space with front desk reception support, coffee and tea services, and all janitorial tasks taken care of.
* Full administrative and billing support: Our office manager will support you with all administrative aspects of your practice. You get to do therapy. We get to do the rest (scheduling, billing, dealing with insurance (from contracting to verifications, submission, and follow up on payments), and marketing your practice)
* Clinical Consultation: One of the hardest parts of private practice is the all too common feelings of isolation and frustration about having to deal with complex clinical issues alone, without support. Our team is here to support you with clinical consultation if and when you need it. From our monthly team meetings, to a quick phone call or meeting...we are here to support you and the success of your practice.
* Vacation coverage: The ability to take time off of work knowing that your clients have a qualified therapist available and on-call for your clients needs should they need support while you are gone.
* EMR system and use of our 100% HIPAA compliant practice technology: Our systems are fully functioning and ready to go. We have developed operational systems to streamline your work so that your focus is on seeing patients and not on administrative tasks.
We have a 99% paperless practice. You can access all of our systems online: scheduling, charts/notes, new client paperwork, voicemails, and HIPAA compliant email. We have developed systems that keep your time spent on administrative work outside of sessions to an absolute minimum.
* Fully HIPAA compliant systems: we take HIPAA very seriously. This means that all of our technology (phones, email, scheduling, EMR, everything) is fully HIPAA compliant. As part of our practice, you will rest assured that you are maintaining full compliance while being able to access every aspect of your practice from anywhere.
What you offer:
* You are fully Licensed with an Active License in Washington State(LMFT, LMHC, LICSW, PsyD/PhD).
* Impeccable ethics in all aspects of practice
* A desire to provide outstanding services to your clients
* Ability to provide evidence-based theory driven therapy with a strong sense of effective case conceptualization
* You are a team player but also work well independently
* Strong desire to learn how to grow and develop your practice and your niche areas of interest
- Ability to make your schedule work with your other life commitments
- Focus on providing therapy, not on administration. You do the therapy, we do the rest!
- Have the backing of a practice with tried and true methods for getting clients in the door. We will fill your schedule for you.
- The ability to start practicing without the typical overhead required in solo private practice
- In house marketing to support the growth of your practice
- Professional development opportunities
This is an independent contractor position for 15-40 hours depending on the caseload you desire. Compensation based on billable hours and associated rates that will be discussed in more detail upon contracting. Typical compensation rates dependent on experience and caseload size. Full-time can earn up to $90,000+
Enrollment on insurance panels is welcomed but not required.
Please send cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Thrive Counseling Center - Federal Way, WA
Resonant Relationships PLLC - Tukwila, WA
BOEING - SeaTac, WA
IllFonic - Tacoma, WA
Orion Industries - Auburn, WA