NeoCoil, LLC is a leader in MRI coils and imaging accessories designed for better patient comfort and experience. Our focus, through innovation and precision, is to engineer and manufacture the highest quality coils and accessories for the medical industry. We are seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our team.
This position will help generate best in class, innovative product offerings and assure technical quality excellence, as well as timely completion of project timelines. As an experienced Mechanical Engineer, this position will collaborate with peer engineering teams, manufacturing, suppliers and customers to drive product designs across all phases of the product life cycle.
- Design and develop products in compliance with the companys QMS, design, safety, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Interact with suppliers to understand processes/capabilities, requirements and troubleshooting.
- Work with internal and external customers to ensure designs meet manufacturability, service and customer requirements.
- Actively contribute to problem solving and continuous improvement activities for both development projects and mature products.
- Execute product design, planning and development while adhering to timelines.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 5 years experience working in a similar industry; medical device or regulated environment.
- Product development experience in medical devices is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of systems engineering, concepts and processes and solid modeling tools.
- Experience using solid modeling tools, SolidWorks is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communications skills.
- Working knowledge of IEC60601 is advantageous
Core Position Competencies:
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Flexible style. Receptive to change. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Adjusts with ease. Manages competing demands.
- Analytical/Detail-Oriented Collects and researches data. Synthesizes complex or diverse information. Creates tools to analyze information to support business decisions. Thoroughly reviews work and fixes mistakes quickly.
- Collaboration/Consulting - Enlists active participation of others to solve problems. Works collaboratively to develop possible solutions and provide guidance to others in analyzing and solving problems.
- Communication - Uses effective and clear expression when presenting ideas or information with verbal or non-verbal communication.
- Creativity/Innovation - Generates original thinking and creative solutions. Possesses ability to think outside the box. Comes up with new ideas and approaches not readily apparent or previously tried that enhance the organization s systems or products. Generates suggestions for improving work.
- Critical Thinking - Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded and informed by evidence. Examines assumptions. Reflective thinking by applying, analyzing and synthesizing information.
Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to sit, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle; reach with hands and arms; type, balance; stoop; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
If you are interested in joining a growing organization with a vision for the future, please send us your resume. We are a fast-paced work environment, offering competitive compensation, family-friendly benefits and so much more. Please visit www.neocoil.com for more information. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume, including salary requirements.
NeoCoil LLC is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran s status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. NeoCoil participates in E-Verify.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules