Were a Little Different
For more than 140 years, weve carried out Christ s healing ministry as St. Anthonys Medical Center, delivering compassionate care to area residents. Today, as Mercy Hospital South, we continue that legacy. Mercy Hospital South is the third-largest medical center in the St. Louis metropolitan area. Our team offers advanced medical treatment in several specialties, including acute rehabilitation, cardiology, maternity services, oncology/cancer care, orthopedics, neurology/stroke, surgery and emergency medicine.
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We dont believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart.
At Mercy, youll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. Were a team and love working that way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional opportunities to help our communities grow.
- Assists with all aspects of patient care as directed by nurses and physicians
- Maintains examination rooms
- Calls pharmacy with prescriptions and patients with test results
Because youre committed to excellence, you understand the importance of being properly prepared for your role at Mercy. Thats why youll bring to your role the right set of qualifications:
Medical Assistant I
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program
- or at least one year of applicable patient care experience
Medical Assistant II
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program preferred and/or at least 1 year of experience working as a Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant III
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program and 3 years of experience
- Certification/Registration is required (RMA or CMA)
Well Support You at Work and Home
Our foundations are built on dignity and respect. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a top 100 places to work. We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds to benefit-eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us, along with exceptional quality care. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. Were also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care thats just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply. Medical Assitant, Assistant, Clinic, OBGYN, St Louis, South County, Women s Health #CBE