iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need answers.
About this role:
iRhythm is currently seeking an experienced Medical Benefits Check Specialist for our Lincolnshire, IL Office. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Contact various insurance companies to confirm insurance coverage and eligibility of devices based on CPT codes
- Estimate benefits coverage and patient out of pocket costs
- Obtain referrals and authorizations as needed. Procure medical records and additional data from patients and customers when required
- Make outbound phone calls to patients to discuss payment options
- Update records with complete patient and insurance information
You are an experienced Medical Benefits Check Specialist:
- 5 or more years of experience with health insurance, benefits investigations, and reimbursement, along with billing and coding
- 3 or more years of experience providing patient communications and financial counseling for a healthcare provider, preferably in a call center environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with a focus on assisting patients in a healthcare environment
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and computer systems, preferably Customer Relationship Management systems
- Bachelor s degree or relevant experience in healthcare field
What s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.