Overview Hearing Screening Associates is a full-service company that offers an all-inclusive service for screening the hearing of newborn infants. The concept covers everything from personnel and testing to equipment to reporting and billing. There is an immediate opening for a Billing Credentialing Manager in our Arlington Heights office. Responsibilities
- Work with providers to ensure all current and valid information is on file and gets updated timely
- Maintain provider licensing and credentialing, reflective of and in compliance of state-specific requirements.
- Maintain overview of all insurance carriers and credentialing status with each.
- Engage with medical billers to ensure all documentation in place for appropriate billing and be resource for resolving questions
- Process all applications for credentialing for all providers in all states
- Maintain accurate overview of status of all credentialing related to providers and insurances and act diligently as needed
- Drive credentialing for new providers, geographical areas and insurers
- Provide semiweekly update to management on status and ongoing items.
- High School/GED equivalent required
- 2-4 year post secondary degree is preferred
- 5 years of relevant work experience is required
Hearing Screening Associates is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve peoples hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.