IMA Medical Group – St Petersburg Beach, FL
With a track record of increasing growth, visibility, opportunity, and profits, our highly- regarded network of integrated health care providers seek a dynamic and talented entry level Front Office Assistant to join our team.
At Inhealth MD Group we arrange to provide coordinated services to our patients. IMA benefits both patients and providers by reducing costs, improving care, and increasing communication between our affiliates. Our team consists of talented and dedicated people.
Front Office Receptionist:
- Check-in Patients
- Check-out Patients
- Keep compliance with HIPAA
- Verify Insurance
- Answer phones promptly and with excellent customer service skills
- Maintain lobby organized
- Perform referrals
- Route documents that come in the fax server
- Route correspondence that comes in the mail
- Keep track of the patients referrals and ensure that patients are scheduled to their recommended non PCP-appointments.
- Maintain list of all preferred specialist and ancillary providers.
- Obtain referral authorization if required by the health plan.
- Call referring provider and schedule appointment for patients.
- Communicate to patient regarding appointment time.
- Prior experience in Medical Office.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Oral)
- Able to Multitask
- Good Phone Skills
- Detailed Oriented
- Team Player
- High School or equivalent
- Good Customer service skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Have at least 1* years of Electronic Medical Record ( *EMR) Experience - (ECW- Eclinical Work preferred
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short Term Disability
- Legal Assistance
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Medical Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- St Petersburg Beach, FL (Required)
- English and Spanish (Preferred)