Noha – Morristown, NJ
- Ability to demonstrate basic medication administration
- Manual dexterity to use/handle equipment and instruments.
- Knowledge of infection control standards and utilization of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Ability to perform essential job functions using proper body mechanics.
- Basic Life Support for healthcare providers.
- Computer literate (i.e., logging on to computer, usage of keyboard and mouse, familiarity with Windows and email applications).
- Ability to type 40 wpm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to read, write, speak and understand English clearly.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to concurrently perform multiple tasks.
- Minimum: Up to and including one year of experience.
- Preferred: 1 year of previous Medical Assistant work experience.
- Preferred: Over 1 year of experience in a specialty field.
Job Type: Contract
- Medical Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)