Provides consultation on the design, testing and enhancement of information product including technical assistance and product development support to external and internal customers. Researches, manipulates and prepares complex data to document program activities and reports on its results. Provides oversight to data quality and provides feedback to various areas in order to improve service delivery and enhancement to design efforts. Develops a consultative relationship with internal/external customers.62146
- May lead or act as a business technical expert with the planning, development and validation of master or detail test plans and strategies.
- Performs ongoing research, and support tasks for existing systems.
- Leads or acts as a business technical expert in the design of new applications or enhancements including integration of solutions.
- Provides Leadership/Coaching/Mentoring; may be a mentor to others.
- Directs the implementation of program specific information through education, technology, organizational methods and procedures.
- Influences enhancements to business processes and system infrastructure to improve data quality availability and access.
- Manages customer contact and participates in internal and external health industry development efforts (e.g., performance measurements).
- Analyzes complex data for trends, highlights in-depth interpretations and provides in-depth root cause analysis.
- Consults with client on a regular basis to ensure progress is in line with customer s expectations and to obtain additional information as needed.
- Translates complex data into constructive data and information and makes recommendations.
- Defines, identifies, develops and implements information products to support strategic business and operational planning. Illustrates complex information in a clear concise manner.
- Develops and conducts presentations and consultations to existing and prospective customers and internal business areas.
- Provides workgroup support on projects.
- Educates customer on the value, use and interpretation of information product. Influences changes/enhancements to business processes, policies, and system infrastructure to improve information quality, availability and access.
- Evaluates available software and data to deliver better business solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience with databases as well interpretation and manipulation of related data.
- Healthcare background.
- 3-5 years of data interpretation and analysis experience.
- Bachelor s degree, technical certification or equivalent work experience.
Service - Demonstrating Service Discipline, Service - Handling Service Challenges, Service - Improving Constituent-Focused Processes, Service - Working Across Boundaries, Technology - Creating Technology Partnerships, Technology - Leveraging Technology
General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline, General Business - Managing Sales Relationships, Technology - Leveraging Technology, Technology - Promoting Emerging Technology
Claim - Quality management, Clinical / Medical - Quality management, Communication - Communication Quality Control
Potential Telework Position:
Percent of Travel Required:
0 - 10%
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Candidate Privacy Information:
Aetna takes our candidate s data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests