This position is for the Business Manager for the Enterprise Air Surveillance Radar (EASR) program within the Naval Radar Systems (NRS) business area in Seapower Capability Systems (SCS). Variants of the EASR radar will be utilized across seven ship classes include amphibious ships, aircraft carriers, and the future frigate program (FFG(X)). This important position will be the business partner to the EASR Program Manager driving program execution, supporting strategic growth opportunities, and ensure predictable financial forecasting and investment analysis for this growing product area. Execution will focus on the successful completion of the Engineering and Manufacturing Development (EMD) phase of the program, and on the transition and start-up of the fixed price Production options for two variants of the EASR radar. Execution includes oversight of external earned value management and reporting, performing robust quarterly Estimate at Completion (EACs), strategic planning, financial forecasts, investment and cost reduction initiative financial analysis, and managing the finance team. The right candidate will be accountable to effectively lead and develop the finance team, partner successfully across other functional areas, communicate clearly to multiple senior internal and external stakeholders, and travel domestically as required.
- Minimum of eight years of experience with related Bachelors degree
- Experience in providing financial support for contracts utilizing earned value management system, estimates at completion, financial planning activities
- Experience managing multiple priorities with limited oversight and prioritizing workload
- Ability to obtain a secret clearance
- Excellent communication with good presentation skills, and the ability to frame and interpret issues for executive management
- Demonstrates passion and energy as a leader, capable of driving results
- Experience with DoD Contract financing and billing, including FPIF contacts
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross functional teams with limited direction
- Experience with NBI, overhead, capital
- Experience with SAP, BPS, Rplan, and MS Office (including advanced Excel knowledge)
- Prior experience working on complex programs, particularly with fixed price incentive fee contracts
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelors Degree business, finance, accounting or other relevant discipline, MBA preferred
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 142573BR 142573
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.