Job Id : 537
Jobtitle : Microsoft Support Engineer
Location : McLean, VA
Company Name : Fast Switch, Ltd.
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $70,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-01
Required Skills : Information Technology
Benefits : No benefits are available
This position is a Support/ Engineer that will require a candidate not only to, for example, install and set up Titus and AIP but also be able to classify labels and set policies.
You will be responsible for supporting infrastructure components and application backend software on a highly-visible, cyber-security project with a large financial services organization. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a Cyber Security project, in a high impact part of a global bank.
* Work closely with business in managing day to day issues, resolve user queries; Provide Level 2 support to business users.
* Provide off hours support as needed for maintenance
* Coordination of end-user User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities and technical change management
* Oversee production deployment, software packaging, pre-production validation testing and end-user testing support
* Deliverables include: Low Level Design Documentation, Knowledge Base Materials (FAQs), Support of DR Test, Infrastructure Run Book and Operations Manual
Required Technical and Business skills
* Knowledge of Windows, Outlook and Office Products
* Experience with Activity Directory including Group PoliciesSet up and configure Microsoft Information Protection (AIP) global label policies
* Configure and manage AIP templates
* Experience with integrating infrastructure components and application monitoring tools
* Capture Build and Release Notes
* Develop Product Deployment and Operation Instructions; fully document installation and configuration process
* Translate requirements into low level design
* Work with technical groups to support Titus Migration and DLP, eDiscovery, O365 integration planning and implementation.
* Must know how to classify and set policies within Titus and like tools
* Monitor and document System, Network and Key utilization and Metrics
* Provide engineering support of infrastructure test activities
* Perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues related to Microsoft AIP .
Synchronisys Sterling, VA
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or ...
Synchronisys Sterling, VA
Responsibilities: Perform data processing activities for ongoing client services and assist ...
compunnel Software Group Inc Richmond, VA
Job Description: The DBA provides technical expertise in the design, implementation, and ...
Upstream Global Services Minneapolis, MN
Job Description: Solid exposure to .NET/Microservices architecture Solid .NET development ...
Bforce Solutions Jersey City, NJ
Responsibilities: Partner with internal stakeholders, capabilities, Microsoft and other ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.