Job Description Diversant is seeking a Mobile Developer possessing 5+ years of professional experience to join one of the Philadelphia area’s top tech companies. This is a long-term contract role with the ability to convert to full-time employment.
The work location is West Chester, PA. Interested candidates possessing 5+ years of experience in Mobile App development (iOS or Android) should send a resume to Brian Whelan at [email protected] for consideration.
Mobile Developer (iOS or Android)
Contract (potential for hire)
- Collaborate with designers, testers, product managers, and other developers across the organization.
- Developing features for existing products and building new iOS or Android apps from scratch, you will have opportunities to contribute to all aspects of the products.
- Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under development, and customizes current applications. Assists with the software update process for existing applications, and roll-outs of software releases.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Assists in the roll-out of software releases.
- Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews literature and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Ability to deliver high quality code that follow best practices
- Released at least 3 major apps that have been published to Google Play or the App Store
- 5 to 8 year’s professional experience in creating native mobile applications for either iOS or Android across all device sizes and multiple OS versions using native tools.
- Familiarity with the software development cycle: product specification, design, implementation, QA, release, and maintenance
- Experience with ASP.Net, HTML, JSON, XML, Agile/Scrum and TDD
- Knowledge of agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
Send a resume to Brian Whelan at [email protected] for consideration.
Pet Nanny Pet Sitters of the Main Line, West Chester & Media Lower Merion, PA
State of Delaware Wilmington, DE
The Phoenix Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Phoenixville, PA
Chester County of Pennsylvania Westtown, PA
Social Science Research Solutions (SSRS) Glen Mills, PA