Mobile Developer Level 3
Smart Data – Cincinnati, OH
SMART DATA has an excellent Contract to HIre position with a Premier Client in the Cincinnati Area. This is an unique opportunity to try before you buy. We anxiously await your application!
- 3+ years working with iOS (Objective-C & Swift) or Android (Java)
- Ability to work with a large code base (5 or more features)
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience working with a large dev team (8+ people)
- Experience with continuous integration & delivery tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, or GitLab)
- Proficient with GIT
- Agile/SCRUM experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to get along with a diverse group of people
- Comfortable with fluid requirements
- Participate in the application technical design process.
- Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test application code using SDLC best practices.
- Complete estimates and work plans as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues to the appropriate teams to ensure that assignment releases are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality.
- Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Provide support for applications, including involvement with the Support Center, NOC, Infrastructure teams, and vendors as appropriate.
- Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
- Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large and/or architecturally significant applications.
- Champion company standards and best practices. Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
- Distance within 50 Miles from job location.
- Needed Over 7 Years of Experience