Mobile QA Tester
PRIMESOFT INC – Boston, MA
We are currently looking a QA Analyst ranging from the Associate and Senior Associate level up to the Manager level for our Boston office. The QA Analyst will be an individual contributor and subject matter expert who will collaborate within a team of technologists to produce enterprise scale solutions for our clients needs.
What are we looking for in you?
- Hands on experience with Selenium Web-driver and Appium automation frameworks with Java, Junit or TestNG
- Ability to Design & implement Automation Frameworks from scratch via Data Driven/Keyword/Hybrid models
- Hands on experience with Android studio or Xcode for development and test automation is a plus
- Agile development experience with Scrum Methodology
- Working knowledge and understanding of Continuous Integration using Jenkins/Hudson, Maven, And, and containers
- Strong ability to debug code, analyzes failures, and trace defects to root causes.
- Familiar with mobile testing on different OS and latest versions of platform and devices that are used in testing.
- Ability to define and create thorough test scripts and ensure complete testing of applications.
- Experience in planning and delivering testing by reading specifications, understanding business requirements, creating test matrices, writing test plans, defining test cases and developing test scripts.
- Advanced knowledge of test management tools (JIRA, ATM).
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum frameworks.
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing Test Automation solutions using Selenium etc
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $65.00 to $70.00 /hour
- Android: 1 year (Required)
- Appium: 1 year (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: