Mortgage Loan Officer - Villanova-1903590
Wow!As An Experienced Mortgage Loan Officer, Look At What Santander Can Offer You!
- AggressiveTransition Dollars
- Bonus Payments for Established Pipelines & Book of Business
- Competitive Commission Plan
- Top Tier Ramp Up Structure & Compensation
- ExclusiveBranch Referrals
- Competitive Rates on Our ExtensiveProduct Mix Including:
Competitive Portfolio SuiteCondo & CO-OP Lending With A Designated Operations Team
Outstanding Pricing on Jumbo, Construction to Permanent, & CRA loans
- Local Operational Support for Processing, Underwriting and Closing
- Community Involvement
- Comprehensive Benefits with Day One Eligibility
- Generous Company 401 (k) Match
- Healthy Work-Life Balance
- Social Responsibility
Santander - A bank where Respect is standard.
Santander s Purpose - To help people & business prosper.
Santander s Group Aim - To be the best retail & commercial bank that earns the lasting loyalty of our people, customers, shareholders, & communities.
As a member of Santanders retail banking division, youll help serve Santanders retail & small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in Northeast U.S., Santanders retail division offers consumer & lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank.
Santander Bank is seeking experiencedMortgage Loan Officers for our expanding Mortgage Sales Team.
The Mortgage Loan Officer is responsible for:
- Soliciting mortgage loan customers, industry contacts and groups to capture mortgage loan business.
- Interviewing applicants to obtain pertinent information regarding their loan needs.
- Initiating the lending decision process.
- Providing service to customers seeking mortgage loans.
- Ensuring compliance with Retail Mortgage Lending policies and procedures. Performing work in conjunction with outside sales including completing loan applications and paperwork and preparing marketing/sales materials.
- Updating databases of loan products for sale and referral services.
- Calling, writing and e-mailing clients or prospects.
- Assisting in coordinating marketing and training programs.
- Studying and evaluating new activities, policies, programs, services and markets related to business development strategy.
- Working with team members in the Mortgage Banking Division and other departments to provide information for prompt processing and closing of residential mortgage loan applications.
- Maintaining current knowledge of trends and developments in the local real estate market as well as regulations concerning residential mortgage lending.
- Providing service and overseeing all actions during the loan origination process for managing the relationship with the customer ensuring that the mortgage loan closes based upon mutually acceptable terms.
- Developing and cultivating self-generated referral sources and partnerships with retail branches.
- Managing mortgage pipeline, assisting customers, inputting applications, and reviewing financial and credit data.
- Preparing marketing plans and cross-selling other bank products and services.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 2+ years of Retail Mortgage lending work experience is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in residential mortgage origination, FHA experience preferred.
- Knowledge of mortgage loan regulatory requirements and residential loan products.
- PC proficiency.
- Proven sales track record.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to assess financial needs and the ability to work with minimal supervision is essential.
At Santander, we value & respect differences in our workforce & strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
In compliance with the requirements outlined within the Compensation Requirements under the Truth-in-Lending Act (LO Comp Rule) effective January 1st 2014; Santander Bank will now perform a credit check as part of, & in addition to, the existing background check for all positions where one must perform job functions of a loan originator as defined by the LO Comp Rule.
Job:Business Development Primary Location:Pennsylvania-Villanova-Two Aldwyn Lane - 06386 - Villanova Aldwyn 2 Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001) Schedule:Full-time
Job Posting:Jun 24, 2019, 1:23:43 PM