Migrate custom API's to Mulesoft ESB in support of efforts to simplify and increase reliability of core infrastructure.
Primary Job Functions:
MuleSoft developer is expected to work on a team of 2-3 other developers, under the leadership of the Mulesoft Architect.
Onsite and/or offsite resources may be used for the actual development.
1. API Identification / Reclassification
- Review existing API documentation
- Work with the clients Architecture team to define future state API's which must support the existing business processes
2. API Migration/Implementation to MuleSoft
- Collaborate with Software Delivery Lead and Project Manager.
- Develop necessary MuleSoft flows, transformation, dwl, API proxies, SLA definitions and other components as necessary
- All artifacts produced must follow client approved SDLC including implementation of full CI/CD pipeline to take configuration from development to production CloudHub.
o Build necessary MuleSoft application
o Build MuleSoft API Gateway and API Proxies to support security and SLA requirements.
1. Fully functional in production migrated API's running in MuleSoft
2. Complete Swagger/RAML API specifications for all developed web services.
3. Test harnesses/Load test scripts for all API's
4. Build systems / delivery pipelines
- Current API's are using MongoDB for some session authentication
- A custom security protocol involving multiple levels of encryption is currently being used.
- Existing API's make use of REST, Soap and straight TCP/IP socket communication with remote systems.
NLB Orlando, FL
Deloitte Lake Mary, FL
Veritas Technologies Heathrow, FL
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Orlando, FL
Red Lobster Orlando, FL