Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and Americas #1 Sound Bar company. Our mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products and services with the latest innovations at the best value for our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart. We are currently seeking a National Account Manager at our Bloomington, MN office.
VIZIO is seeking a results-oriented National Account Manager responsible for all VIZIO TV and Audio products. The candidate will develop, grow, and maintain customer relationships with buyers and replenishment teams as well as assist the SVP and Director of Sales with maintaining executive-level relationships. The candidate will also manage all aspects of their respective account within internal teams. The ideal candidate will show proven excellence in sales, account management, relationship management, and operations calling on national accounts.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Effectively manage and consistently improve on customer and internal relationships in order to grow VIZIO business
- Responsible for hitting volume and revenue targets for each account
- Understand and recommend solutions for business related issues and situations and generate specific plans that achieve objectives
- Manage and balance marketing budgets to maximize ROI and drive incremental sales
- Be an expert on customer pricing and promotional planning as well as unique aspects of individual accounts
- Have a thorough understanding of sales analytics, trends and forecasting
- Self-starter with the ability to work individually and also cross-functionally across internal teams such as Sales, Marketing, Business Planning, and Logistics to problem solve and drive results
- Flexible individual with an aptitude for problem solving and driving results
- Clear written and verbal communication; ability to effectively summarize and communicate business issues
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to adjust and adapt to change.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Outstanding ability to create detailed business cases using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 2-5 years of key national account sales experience
- Bachelors Degree in business or related field; MBA preferred
- Prior experience managing a national retailer such as Target or Best Buy
- Analytical, problem solver, collaborative, strategic, results-oriented, creative thinker
- Proven track record of efficiently maintaining and growing customer relationships
- Ability to leverage relationships to increase shelf-share and drive increased business
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities at once while maintaining the highest level of quality and detail
- Ability to utilize analytical tools to understand business metrics and address and solve business issues
- Experience in Consumer Electronics a plus
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.