BillFixers – Nashville, TN
Location: Nashville, TN
BillFixers is a bill negotiation startup in Nashville, TN. We help consumers fight back against mega-companies to lower their monthly bills. Founded in 2014, weve helped more than thousands of clients save more than $4,000,000. Weve been featured in The New York Times, USA Today, and the NBC Nightly News, among others and were looking for negotiators to help join our team! We love people with customer service background, especially in telecoms, but if you like helping people, have a positive attitude, and dont take no for an answer, wed love to meet you!
What youll do:
- Make calls, send emails, and reach out to companies to negotiate pricing.
- Become an expert on all things billsknow the best deals, the best strategies, and how to get the best savings. Share your knowledge with the rest of the team!
- Keep careful, detailed notes laying out your hard work.
- Become our clients best friend. Tell them the good news, explain what youve done, and reap the praise!
- Help us figure out ways to improve the process. Track your methods, improve our automations, and always be on the lookout for new opportunities.
Who you are:
- You love a good deal and you hate taking no for an answer.
- You know everythings negotiable and you dont give up easily.
- Youre self-driven and want to find ways to experiment, improve, and save yourself time.
- You dont mind being on the phone or talking to people all day.
- Youre a quick thinker and like a little bit of acting.
- You might have experience in customer service, but if not youre eager to learn.
- Attention to detail is important to you and you always make sure everything adds up.
- Youre tech savvy and comfortable working with new software.
- Youre looking for a company thats young and growing and you want to help grow with us!
What we offer:
- Flexibility! We love this company, but we dont expect it to be your whole life. Want to set your own hours? Avoid rush hour? Maybe you just feel like a long lunch or working from home that daywell work with you to accommodate the schedule you want.
- Free food and drinks! We keep our office stocked with all the best snacks and drinks Costco has to offer. (Plus coffee, obviously.) And every Friday afternoon is Beer Friday if youre into that.
- Casual work environment. We dont do dress codes or cubicles. We DO play a lot of darts and Fortnite, but thats not mandatory. Getting your work done is important, but sometimes that means clearing your head or organizing an experiment about whether you can taste the difference between tap water and bottled water (hint: you probably cant.)
- Room for growth. Weve grown from two brothers to a team of 20, adding positions and processes along the way. We want to take you with us. Theres room for traditional advancement, but theres also always the chance to make your own position.