We are seeking an innovative, versatile, and future minded Network Engineer with considerable experience with core IT routing and switching, collaboration, and security expertise to provide post-sales technical deployment activities for government and commercial clients.
What will you be doing? The Network Engineer will need to demonstrate a high level of competency in the planning, implementation, and migration experience for deploying IT network and collaboration solutions. Candidates should also be highly motivated, eager to learn new technologies, be able to react to rapidly changing conditions while maintaining their professionalism, possess strong communication skills both written and verbal in order to build strong and trusting customer relationships. CCNP certifications with appropriate experiences are preferred.
Ideal candidates should be experienced in the technologies below in the following areas: Network Security Collaboration
Advanced Routing & Switching Palo Alto Call Manager
VLAN ASA CMS
OSPF Fire Powers TMS
ACL ISE Microsoft Skype
AAA IPS Zoom
ACI Umbrella Polycom
SD-WAN Stealthwatch UCCX
EIGRP VPN Call Center
MPLS NIST Compliance
F5 Load Balancer
The job responsibilities of the Network Engineer include the following:
- Ability to understand IP Network Convergence and architect/articulate secure networks to facilitate successful transport of multiple types of applications.
- Maintain a working knowledge of emerging trends in the Networking industry.
- Ability to design and deploy end-to-end enterprise networks.
- Build, Configure, and / or upgrade new and existing system components in accordance with customer approved functional design requirements.
- Test and validate system functionality.
- Fully document technical solutions to include; Logical and Detailed Network Diagrams, Engineering Task List, Test Plans, and As-Built at time of deployment.
- Provide input to development of new products with a focus on Professional Services.
- Perform project-based engineering, design, installation and troubleshooting.
- Ability to document as-built based on deployment.
- Work with the overall engineering team to successfully implement voice, video, and data network solutions.
- Provide data center network engineering consulting services, including: assessment, design and implementation of network, storage, compute, and core networking environments.
- Assist clients through planning, design and implementation of data and voice communications networks.
- Develop comprehensive graphical and text-based design documentation and effectively manage the implementation process from design to customer acceptance.
- Engage with customers to understand business and technical requirements.
- Create customer facing presentations.
- Generate bill of materials using common quoting tools.
- Write and Review statements of work.
- Ability to think and react critically.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent work experience) and minimum of 5+ years experience designing and implementing Enterprise level networks
- Strong familiarity with Unified Communications, knowledgeable in Data Center, Security, strong preference given to candidates with experience in videoconferencing technology.
- CCNP Routing and Switching required.
- CCNP UC/Collaboration required
- Demonstrated successful track record for engineering project life cycle management from architecture and design to cutover through the first week of system usage.
- 5 years+ experience of Cisco Enterprise Routing and Switching network design, deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting experience desired.
- Practical use of scripting languages.
- Clearance or ability to be cleared given preference.
- Varying indoor working conditions, including office and customer work sites - often in a very dynamic and fluid environment.
- Scheduled travel up to 50% or more.
- Must be able to move equipment and peripherals.
- Flexible work hours with reasonable managers.
- Work from home opportunity with flexibility to travel to client facing opportunities, sometimes with short notice.
But wait, theres more!
- Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- #2314 Inc. Magazines 36th Annual List of Americas fastest-growing private companies
- #2 on SCNs Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
- Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
- Recognized among Elite 150 on CRNs 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
- CEO Awarded 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in New Jersey
- Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
- 2017 Integrator of the Year