Pangaia Partners is a leading edge professional & managed services provider with a strong focus in network engineering, collaboration and data center solutions. Our name, inspired by the original landmass unifying the earth, represents the convergence of technology and its ability to bring together people, companies and organizations across the globe. We help our clients engineer custom solutions to solve business challenges while empowering them to build innovative, lasting, competitive advantages.
Since our inception in ****93, Pangaia Partners has served emerging, midmarket and Fortune ****93 companies in a wide range of industries including Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Insurance, Energy, Real Estate, Manufacturing and Government Sectors.
Pangaia Partners offers full time employees a generous benefit package which includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, holiday and personal time. In addition, Pangaia Partners offer health, dental, ****93k, LTD, STD and other attractive benefits.
We currently have a need for a Network Operations Engineer supporting a Global Network Infrastructure environment. The ideal candidate will have 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience supporting a global network environment. Global Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, or Healthcare experience is strongly preferred. Hours are 4:****93 pm to ****93:****93 am.
- Significant operational experience with IP networking, network hardware), Network Security/Firewall Management, routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, etc), and Wide Area Networks.
- Troubleshooting complex network outages
- Troubleshooting tools such as traffic analyzers
- Experience configuring Cisco routers and switches.
- Experience with routing protocols and Vlans are necessary
- Test, install troubleshoot network configurations
- Review technical requirements for deployment
- Develop design and system configuration based on technical requirements
- Recommend enhancements/changes to system design
- Knowledge of NOC tools such as Smarts, HP Openview, Sniffers, NetCool, VitalSuite, CiscoWorks, Netscreen, Solarwinds, and Concord eHealth.
- CCNP certification or higher desired.
- Routers, Hubs, and Switches, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Maintenance, Routing Protocols, Networking Standards, Presenting Technical Information, Research Skills, Firewall Administration,
- Experience working in large enterprise networks is desired.
- The ability to work under pressure and interface with senior management will be key to this role.
- Experience with data networks in the healthcare services industry or similar enterprise environments are highly desirable.
Hours are 4:****93 pm to ****93:****93 am.