The Torchy s legacy began in Austin, Texas in 2006 with an idea, a dedicated executive chef and a food trailer to now operating in dozens of locations across multiple states. OUR MISSION: Be Damn Good. OUR VISION: Serve people the best damn tacos. OUR WHY: Passion. OUR MOTTO: Devil is in the details.
Heres what we need:
Torchys Tacos is bringing on a highly motivated individual that is accountable and has a partnership mentality. This is a demanding role where the individual will be a critical member of a cross-functional team within the company. Therefore, communication skills are also critical. The individual must be able to work with cross-functional business partners and effectively provide the finance point-of-view on complex business issues to team members and senior management from Finance, Real Estate, Construction, Training, and Operations.
What youll be doing:
The main responsibility of the new store financial analyst is to support and be a resource for all things new stores. The individual will be responsible for providing financial analysis, insights, and reporting on all stages of the new store process, from pre-deal site economics to post store opening analysis.
Key deliverables will include:
- Provide ongoing reporting and analysis on for new stores
- Determine the sales and profit impact of new store opportunities
- Create pro forma financial statements for new stores
- Conduct break-even analysis and IRR / NPV modeling
- Calculate sales cannibalization and any subsequent sales recovery
- Assist in preparing pre-opening and post-opening budgets for the training and operations teams
- Review and forecast capital budgets and cash flow needs for new stores
- Ensure all financial ramifications of new store development are incorporated into the enterprise forecast
- Prepare findings and analysis into presentations for Torchys Partner Team
QUE-SOheres what youll need:
- 4-7 years in a real estate finance, corporate finance, accounting or data science role with experience in modeling, budgeting, and forecasting, reporting or other analytic projects
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint with a key ability to manipulate various data sources in order to create easy-to-use reporting that is also simple to update
- Tenacious spirit and strong desire to work in a high-growth, ever-changing, dynamic environment.
- The ability to work in a team environment and maintain effective business relationships across the company
Lets TACO bout perks:
- Discounts on DAMN GOOD food and merchandise
- Competitive benefits packages
- Personal development opportunities
- Fun company parties
- Badass co-workers