NFL Game Day Intern
Big Picture Sports & Entertainment – Dallas, TX
Big Picture Sports & Entertainment provides industry-leading and differentiating hospitality engagement for corporations, professional and collegiate teams, leagues, and venues. We have a laser-like focus on delivering our unique, trademarked client experience Best.Day.Ever. to develop and build out a sales process that leads to revenue growth.
BPSE is searching for one fall intern to assist in the planning and execution of its sports hospitality and business development functions for the Dallas Cowboys.
Responsibilities for the internship include:
- Activating and engaging corporate suite guest on behalf of the client;
- Planning and preparation for game days, including development of entertainment options and post-event reporting;
- Executive-level prospecting, preparation and presentations of other sales-related materials;
- Other related ad-hoc assignments.
The position correlates with the NFL season starting at the end of August 2019 and terminating in January of 2020. It is a paid internship, with a per game rate of $250 for per game.
Characteristics of an ideal candidate include, but are not limited to:
- Outgoing, proactive, and sociable with a knack for networking and engaging people;
- Accessible method of transportation to AT&T Stadium;
- Able to work every Dallas Cowboys home game including during holidays;
- Eagerness to lean into challenges and with a positive attitude;
- Successful at managing tight time deadlines with a significant level of autonomy;
- Detail oriented with professional manner; and
- Willingness to learn about the intersection of sports and business.