Job ID : 26760
Location : San Diago, CA
Company Name : M9consulting
Job Type : Full-Time, Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50 - $55 per hour
No. of Positions : 5-10
Required Skills : NodeJS, AWS And Shopify
Benefits : No benefits are available
Job Title: Node Js Developer
Location: San Diago, CA ( Remote for Now )
Duration: Long Term
Mandatory skills : NodeJS, AWS and Shopify experience
· 5 + years of Software Engineering experience; including development and maintenance of large-scale enterprise products and/or SaaS platforms required
· 3+ years of ROR , Node.js project implementation experience required
· 3+ years of AWS technologies experience, including lambda & Step functions required
· Must have experience in writing/customizing AWS functions such as Lambda & Step using Node.js
· Experience working and consuming Rest API required
· Experience with usage of theme-kit or similar code push medtholody
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Comfortable researching and adopting new web/digital technologies
· Familiar with SEO / SEM / URL best practices
· Solid knowledge of performance Improvement best practices
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with different levels of the organization
· Ability to work and be adaptive in a collaborative team environment
Cognizant Dallas, TX
Position Responsibilities: Design, develop and deliver high-volume, low-latency applications ...
Launch Infotech Rahway, NJ
Mandatory Skills: Looking for a .Net developer(C#) to build software using languages and ...
Capgemini California City, CA
Job Description: 8 years of experience Salesforce CRM with Sales Service Cloud and ...
The Boston Group Hartford, CT
Required Qualifications: Required Salesforce Platform Developer 1 (PD1) Certification ...
Resource Consulting Services Washington, PA
Job Responsibilities Responsible for coordinating and implementing Salesforce product ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.