North American Operations Trainer - (Upstream Chemicals) - Sugar Land, TX
Baker Hughes – Sugar Land, TX
Baker Hughes, a GE company is looking for a North American Operations Trainer in Sugar Land, TX.
- The NAM Trainer for BHGE Upstream Chemicals is the focal point of communication between the training organization and the needs of our field personnel.
- The position is based in Sugar Land working about ****93% of the time in the field offices/locations.
- Identify issues and gather data from front line employee stakeholders and interface with enterprise training organization to provide continuous improvement to program curriculum
- Interpret and evaluate training, competency and HSE statistics by operating areas
- Work with each operating area to design plans for program implementation and improvement of training delivery
- As needed, personally deliver training to front line stakeholders or in train the trainer situations
- Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Minimum of Engineering Technical Diploma
- Chemical knowledge and technical aptitude.
- Minimum ****93 Years of Oilfield experience
- Account Management or Technical Project Management Experience
- Effective time management and organization skills are essential to the success of this position.
- Computer competency with proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
Sugar Land, TX
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.Learn more
Job: Services Primary Location: North America-United States-Texas-SUGAR LAND