Performs a variety of functions and technical procedures necessary for the admission of patients, utilizing the Nursing processes of assessment, diagnosis, treatment, follow-up, and outcome evaluation. Performs all duties of a Registered Professional Nurse as necessary.
1. Develops, implements, and evaluates the clinical collaborative practice agreements in the specific clinical area.
2. Conducts health assessments of patients/families with real or potential, acute, and/or chronic health problems. Initiates referrals to specialty services and fosters continuity of care.
3. Initiates selected therapeutic and diagnostic procedures, consultation and laboratory examinations. Prescribes and revises medical regimes. Interprets findings and plans of care according to collaborative practice agreements and protocols in designated areas.
4. Provides patient/family education and counseling in the areas of health promotion, maintenance, and disease prevention.
5. Participates in team meetings and conferences to enhance an interdisciplinary approach to primary health car delivery, Serves on departmental and multidisciplinary committees, which influence or determine policies affecting nursing practice.
6. Serves as liaison between patient and community, and acts as health care advocate.
7. Identifies quality improvement issues and develops unit-based quality improvement programs, as well as standards of care and practice.
8. Participates in approved medical and nursing research studies.
9. Maintains a current level of knowledge relative to professional practice.
10. Acts as resource to staff and implements educational programs.
11. Participates in the evaluation of the cost effectiveness of services provided.
12. Performs related duties, as required.
PA&A Garden City, NY
Prime Automotive New Hyde Park, NY
Royal Flush Plumbing New York, NY
IPA INC. / Insurance Planning Associates Syosset, NY
Oasis Women's Health New York, NY
Venture Brand USA East Northport, NY
Hills Donald DDS Woodbury, NY
ES Bayside, NY
CMT Engineer New York, NY
Okey Enterprises New York, NY
ES Bayside, NY
19 July 2018
Are you tensed with your coming up a job interview? Are you confused about how to prepare for an interview? Whether it's an in-person meeting or telephonic interview. Be confident and mentally prepared. Even if you are going for field specialist jobs likeread more..
03 September 2018
Well, Career startup is the very crucial stage of life. The advancement in the field of technology has activated some really exciting and unfathomable trends that make a hugeread more..
02 May 2016
SAP WM stands for SAP Warehouse Management. It is an integrated SAP module and is a sub-module of SAP MM (Material Management). It is an important part of the supply chain; it aims in controlling the materials movement and storage within a warehouse; it processes the associated transactions, includiread more..
28 April 2016
SAP Testing is an integrated effort that requires skills and expertise of various resources like ABAP developers, SMEs, business analysts and functional configuration resources. It is a complex and esoteric module. It uses applications like SAP EP and R/3 for testing. It allows two paths: SIT (systeread more..