Hajoca Corporation is the nations largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have approximately 400 locations, called Profit Centers, throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry.
Since 1858, Hajoca has been blending the strengths and clout of a large company with freedom and opportunity for employees. The company will continue to grow and prosper because our fundamental business philosophy works: emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, expert knowledge, strong incentives for our employees, and devotion to Hajocas proven business principles of Service, Integrity, Reliability.
Are you organized and detail-oriented? Are you able to efficiently manage competing priorities? Do you thrive on analyzing and solving problems to help ensure the business runs smoothly? If so, then Keenan Supply, a division of Hajoca Corporation, would like you to join the dedicated team at our San Diego location as an Office Administrator. Our team has been servicing the San Diego community for years offering the very best in Wholesale Plumbing. We are a close-knit group that works together to provide the best service to both new and existing customers.
As an Office Administrator with Hajoca your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform accurate and timely invoicing of all customer shipments daily. Inform Inventory Controller of all inventory on hand discrepancies noted on ship tickets.
- Identify and resolve all vendor invoice/purchase order discrepancies prior to the final invoice processing.
- Reconcile daily cash sale transaction payments, prepare the bank deposit, process checks for deposit, and prepare and submit required deposit paperwork.
- Create and maintain customer files
- Assist team members in servicing customers including answering incoming calls, faxing, filing and photocopying.
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage401 (k) and retirement cash accountLife insurancePre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent carePaid vacation, holidays, and sick timePaid parental leave
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.Qualifications
As an Office Administrator, you must be friendly, courteous and service-oriented. Excellent verbal communication is a must as is the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced working environment.
All interested applicants must possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years in a customer service, accounts receivable, or accounts payable role
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work projects and multi-task
- Possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Our ideal candidate will also:
- Wholesale distribution experience
- Knowledge of bookkeeping practices and terms
- Basic computer literacy (use of mouse and keyboard, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Office)
- Possess the drive to assist team members with other tasks as required
US-CA-San DiegoWork Locations:
San Diego-Carroll 8960 Carroll Way Suite E San Diego 92121Job:
Standard: Entry LevelJob Type:
May 15, 2019, 7:53:49 PM