Tacit EMS – San Marcos, CA
- Ensure that all visitors and incoming calls are courteously, promptly, and directed to the appropriate personnel.
- Sort and process all in-coming mail correspondence; including matching appropriate invoices with packing slips, and processing invoices for delivery to Customer
- Maintain corporate calendar and corporate address book, as well as meeting room
- Performs general office duties, and other work as assigned by Management completely, accurately, and wit Maintain good house-keeping practices, displays professional etiquette, punctual and has minimum absenteeism.hin expected periods of time
- Works under minimum direction from the General Manager, and performs other work as assigned
- Supports Accounting and Human Resources activities with the following:
- Matching of Supplier invoices with proof of delivery/packing slips
- Ensures product is received by checking in MRP or following up with Supplier for missing documentation
- Ensures price and quantity in MRP agrees with Supplier invoice, and resolves price differences with applicable Purchasing personnel
- Vouchering Supplier invoices in MRP in preparation for integration into A/P software for payment
- Follows up on RMAs and ensures applicable credits are received.
- Disburses all supplier cheques.
- At least 3 year of successful experience in an office administration position.
EDUCATION / COMPETANCE
- Grade 12 Diploma (College or University certificate for general Office Administration is an asset)
- Computer software application skills required Microsoft Office Suite, internet browsers
- Practical knowledge and use of office equipment
- Proven multi-taking and organizational skills
- Fluent in English in both verbal and written communication
If you are qualified and interested in any of the above positions, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]