Fastech Consulting Engineers – New York, NY
Fastech Consulting Engineering is a fast growing Civil Engineering firm. We have an immediate need of an Office Engineer for our client NYCDDC in New York City, who will be reporting directly to the assigned Field Resident Engineer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Track quality assurance and certification paperwork.
- Maintain RFI, Submittal, and Change order logs.
- Coordinate issue resolution with RE, and Design Personnel.
- Perform duties involving requirements to provide Document Control Services.
- Perform engineering calculations related to quantities and payments.
- Work in a team environment.
- Proofread inspection reports.
- Perform other duties as requested by Resident Engineer.
- Prepare Change Orders.
- Prepare monthly construction estimates and payments.
- Effectively communicate.
Qualifications and Skills
- BS Engineering from an accredited college.
- 3+ years experience in construction inspection or management of infrastructure construction projects including NYCDDC Roadway Improvements/Streetscapes/Water Mains/Sewers is a plus.
- Strong written, oral, communication, organization skills will be required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project and related PC software packages used in design and construction projects
- A successful candidate will have experience in office engineer position for at least one contract and/or have prior experience with NYCDDC.
Fastech offers competitive salaries and benefits including medical, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401K profit sharing plan. To express interest, submit your resume via fax to 201-591-7974, or e-mail to [email protected]
Must have legal authorization to work in the US for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Company.
Job Type: Full-time